MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-13088

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I tell you what came to mind straight away ...MGX seawall collapse ....my dad got caught out by that years back ...he had those shares for years doing well and then bang calamity mine full of seawater ....he held them for years sat at the bottom draw until the day I pulled them out ...started hearing we will rebuild this wall utterings and work commencing ...and I was like hmmm time to get in here me thinks and bring the average down...so I did before a lot of other people decided omg they might just pull this feat of engineering off ...accumulated and accumulated then just sat on them and waited to see if we could recoup that ...guess what we did and not only did that turned a very tidy profit ...now we sold out of them took a very nice profit and bought back in on the drop ....call us sentimental but also call us shrewd Iron Ore going up and it pays a decent dividend ....look at Brazil their mining having huge problems....anyway I'll just say my dad told me you called it way before I did and you called it right ...he's uttering similar things about MSB now wink.png

So turn to MSB yes some calamity could befall the company any company this can happen to ...when I look at MSB's history I think they've already had a couple of calamities in the past ...and rebuilt ....to where we are today ...savvy people have been looking at this and I think coming in again because this time around they think a calamity is less likely.

Shorters I think are at this time braver souls than I as I think their thinking on such a calamity or all trials failing to fire etc etc is increasingly a very hard position to justify and if the leaks trickling out from Hospitals and Docs and Nurses etc are any indication betting on a Covid treatment fail is very dicey even taking into account that many trials do fail. I'd be sweating buckets if I was shorting as counting on everything going wrong might prove to be the riskiest bet of all when it comes to MSB.

Time will tell but it's got that same vibe imho

Cheers
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.