MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-13362

1. 5,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Hey Joannie
    Happy to back up that friendly advice being a 3 year old noob myself, and recently discovering that attempting to constructively manage anymore than 3 holdings was flawed for me.
    Now I intently watch/hold only 3 stocks whilst keeping a critical eye on a fourths progress.
    I think to confidently manage anymore than the latter requires one to become a full time s/trader, most especially in the current ongoing financial climate.
    You’re into this stock which I believe is an excellent choice (but of course don’t take my advice) and from a previous post I see you considered another stock which I believe will also turn out to be a great story ( again DYOR).
    Also Yesterday’s blood letting action was also a good test of investment “character” too, as in the past it would have caused me to freak out, instead I watched the trading on one particular holding that has awesome fundamentals and tripled my holding ending the day well in the green )
    The old saying “less is more “ unless you’re a professional trader I believe is highly applicable - good luck Joannie - risk and reward
    cheers p17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.