MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-13381

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Hi Joannie,

I have seen you before on another company's thread. I am sorry about the way you were treated there by one individual in particular, but I admired your grace in dealing with that individual. Don't let people like that let you doubt the way you present yourself (I am sure you know what I mean). I know you are also interested in that company for humanitarian purposes too.

Everything is relative IMO. What does older person mean? What does long term mean? The way you view this is relative to whether you view the world in a pessimistic or optimistic way. I think 60 is the new young for example and long term in investing is any time period over two quarters (6 months or so). But that is my opinion and probably on the optimistic side.
    I am also into companies that will improve the world (having a young family myself), but also that has growth potential and will make me money.
    Your choice in MSB is a good one I think, and IMO 10% in not a lot either for the potential here.

I have been investing for two years and there will be a lot more days like yesterday. It will go down at times, but what you need to look at are what I call are the company's signposts. For MSB it is seeing if trials are successful or not, for other companies it could be a new product, or sales/profits targets. ANNs provide these, but the trick is just viewing everything (including short term SP movements) between these signposts as just noise and irrelevant, because they always generally are. If fundamentals haven't changed, your wisdom in your choice hasn't changed either and looking at 6 months or more (IMO) is enough to decide whether you hold longer or look at other opportunities.

Good luck Joannie, and good luck all MSB holders. Future looks good...

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.