MSB 1.29% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Hi Lopez,I have to say, I really enjoy reading your posts and...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi Lopez,

I have to say, I really enjoy reading your posts and absolutely concur on the topic of our multi-NIC'ing "friends." It seems so painfully obvious to me, though I'll refrain from describing the specific characteristics which lead me to that conclusion, as to not give away any tips.

It might be amusing however, to speculate on underlying reasons for the behaviour. My guess would be that spurning of our elderly Mediterranean friends erratic trading strategy and underlying risk appetite, combined with recent appreciation has fomented a multi-persona mutation designed to teach us "all a lesson" should the share price suffer due to unexpected events. It's plain as day.

Thankfully, I'm quietly confident we'll never have the privilege of reading a meandering, muddled and nonsensical conclusion to this exercise delivered by the progenitor of our "friends." Though the utter fragility of ego which permits this weird little orchestration will surely at least grant us the privilege of silence from those "friends", who frankly contribute nothing of value, other than contributing to our amusement of course.

JM
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $4.551M 3.886M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98246 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 19079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.