MSB 1.04% $1.46 mesoblast limited

I won't sell out no but I will be looking at an opportunity...

1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    I won't sell out no but I will be looking at an opportunity to add more, i started building at the low to mid 1's so my capital is well and truely covered.
    Anyone buying at these levels the risk is slightly higher and will probably cause them to panic if they bought in at the high 3's which may cause another panic sell if the Dow drops again.
    Long term I think MSB will be a great investment but until the news drops it will be volatile it proved that on Friday due to market conditions.
    The SP has started to breakdown now so imo there's a good chance it will revisit the 3.20-3.30 region where there should be a period of consolidation there's no point in me trying to sugar coat it, if we start dipping into the low 3.5's come Monday be prepared for it to go lower.
    The ASX 200 rebalance will boost buying but the official entry date is next Fri, given the recent drop you've got to look at it from a new fund mangers point of view they will want to lower there risk now and not rush in before starting to buy in order for that to happen they will want to see the SP start to settle and consolidate.
    If the Dow drops to the mid 24's that will be an approx 5% drop from 25700 and if MSB falls in line like it did then it could see another 10% drop approx which would put the SP in the region of $3.20-$3.30 from currant levels imo

long term I think MSB will be a great investment but short term just have to be prepared for some wild swings.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.