MSB 2.73% $1.07 mesoblast limited

LongStock3 hours agoI know the Shorts and the bear traders don't...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    3 hours ago
    I know the Shorts and the bear traders don't like reading about the Covid-19 numbers because it hightlights the huge Mesoblast portential for Remestemcel-L and it may soon become a reality within next half dozen weeks as the FDA trial finishes up.

If you look at the Covid-19 world wide daily death rate of 142,238 you can see how important Mesoblast's Remestemcel-L is to the world. The upside for the Mesoblast investors is obvious but to humanity this death rate is a disaster waiting for a solution. This FDA approval of Remestemcel-L is not only important for the USA but it is important for the entire world.

It's interesting that Mesoblast has said that they are concerned about not having enough Remestemcel-L available for everyone. At two doses per person that is 284,478 doses needed just to break even with the daily count. They don't seem to be very concerned about remestemcel-L not being FDA approved.

After approval and a few weeks of Remestemcel-L being used in the USA, I can see where most of the other countries will approve in record time, probably accepting the USA FDA approval as their own. Then the logistics of distributing a cryogenically frozen product to the rest of the world will become a logistics nightmare for Mesoblast. They will need help, big time help. That is when major partnerships suddenly appear across the globe.

As Longs, we can look forward to several exciting News Releases. First comes the one for the FDA approval, then the product pricing announcement, then the USA distriution channel announced, then weekly life saving ratios, then label expansion trials begin, probably Sepsis ARDS...then GvHD approval then...then more and more.

There is a lot that is going to happen here with Mesoblast and it will happen fast.

To the Shorts I'd say; "keep on Shorting", to the Bears I'd say; "stock up on Pepto-Bismol" and to the Longs I'd say; "get ready to be happy".

Another quality post on yahoo by Longstock!

Gltah
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.030(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.21 $1.05 $28.73M 25.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14264 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 24626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.08
  Change
-0.030 ( 2.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.21 $1.05 5190842
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.