MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Hi guys,Imagine if u have a cristal ball and u come every day in...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Hi guys,
    Imagine if u have a cristal ball and u come every day in morning and u know how many players is coming, how much they will inbvest, who and how much they will buy and who and how they will sell.

For sure u will make hips correct ?

This is exactly the point when I try to share will all of you.

If u can "sense", smell, note, give value to each sentiment that start raise in market, maybe u come "closer" to this idealistic situation to "predict" what will happen.

Nobody need to be magic... But news like that one in seconds gained dozens of news papers, hundreds of internet links and connections announcing TGHE FIRST REAL SOLUTION FOR SEVERE CASES.
    Of course this affect us... (like or not)

Than each person must decide if he is here because COVID or because the entire project and for how long he /she plan to invest...
    I'm my case i'm always for short gains. I never target buy at 2 and sell at 5.
    I am much more successful adding 20 cents+50 cents + 10 cents etc.

About some offensive posters /texts sorry that I can't answer but I'm always supporter to place on ignore bottom if u don't feel relevant their texts and opinions .For that reason I cant even read several texts that was placed.

Cato

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.