MSB 13.0% $1.31 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-1420

1. 30,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    @Bazsa

EXACTLY!!!

THis is why I don't understand why people are often saying the shorters will get squeezed. The shorters have been doing their job, suppressing the SP with well timed, negative barrage of posts and misleading anns. To enable a very sizeable position to be gained by parties unknown and shake out the weak retail holders.

The number of times I've tried to point this out are legion. It was really bad at the time of the Nasdaq listing where SeekingAlpha did a negative report AND shorted it. In the US such disclosure is mandatory but in Australia the shorters and their crowd banged on and on and ON about it. We had retired brokers calling out SI as useless, the tests are failures, and saying that MSB was a dog. etc etc ETC! Freaking "commercially sustainable" arguments being run by a pompous protector of the mums & dads investors....give me a break!!!!

Very hard to counter teams of organised antirampers and ex brokers in full throttle. At the worst of the rout, even @antibody had some doubts.

It was carnage.*

Not that shorters and people posting negatively all the same person, that's way too obvious and risky. Let's just call them shorter sympathisers?

But let's just note that Craig Collie who was responsible for negative and misleading reports when at Macquarie, jumped ship to Regal and NOW Regal are listed in 5%?

SERIOUSLY!

Plus disclosure of shorting is NOT COMPULSORY on the ASX. If it's not compulsory then it's not regulated. Surely this is axiomatic.

The situation has been absolutely appalling and up there with the most egregious behaviour of the banks. In fact, some of them probably include banks.

Meanwhile, having done their job, the shorters and their sympathisers have left. They've astutely realised this is about to run. some shorting still going on though. just for good measure.

*I do wish we had @ecoool2 on board then to deal with the ex brokers.

Last edited by dolcevita: 29/01/20
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.150(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.490B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.33 $1.15 $25.26M 19.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161000 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 50400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.