MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Hi allI think with how yesterday and today played out, we can...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 750
    Hi all

I think with how yesterday and today played out, we can draw one conclusion with certainty. @ecoool2 has built a time machine and comes back in time to post what he already knows for our benefit.

We're in the ASX200!

- Better news coverage;
    - We'll make those silly graphs in the AFR - 'movers at midday';
    - Increased broker scrutiny (as long as we don't drop the ball, this scrutiny will be a positive for holders); and
    - More BUYERS. As a few posters have already pointed out, not only indexes but funds and other managed accounts are under mandates - some more strict than others - with a (generally) much bigger emphasis on ASX200 companies. Note a lot of new funds will not be trading much of what they hold to ensure they adhere to these mandates. This decreases supply. ECON101 - what happens to demand? Diamonds.

We didn't leap and close at $4.50, or $4.20 today. We moved from $3.70 from Monday to $4.14 today... Oh no! How terrible and why SHOULD we keep moving up at an abnormal pace without releasing good news? Only to retrace back? Note - we're still moving very quickly! In all honesty, I have no issue if we keep moving slowly and no announcements are made until late July - will give me another chance to top up on 15 July when I get paid again. This will just mean my shopping list (which includes buying socks) will be moved back by a month. Everything in the market. Note - my shopping list also includes an Audi R8. But after buying socks.

Mesoblast is coming more into the public sphere, we're well ahead of most of our competition in more ways than one. We MUST remember we have more than just Rem-L for ARDS. A lot more. However, on the topic of ARDS:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2237/2237787-3f84b7eb3e11f7e227790040902b6f0c.jpg
    This means ALL locations are now at the "Recruiting" stage. Updated not long ago. No locations are yet to recruit. We're close.

Will I have another chance to top up on July 15?

Kia kaha
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.