MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

My 2 cents.Mesoblast will be a stock that behaves erratically...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    My 2 cents.

Mesoblast will be a stock that behaves erratically until the company begins to make reliable income and profits. At the moment it’s a ‘good news’ stock subject to wild fluctuations that can be unsettling. Same as numerous other listed companies.

For me, what makes MSB different is the clear and enormous potential on the immediate horizon. I only invested on May 13 this year, and I’ve had a bit of a crack (by my standards). Now, there is no chance I will be selling any of these shares for years. In fact, I will continue to add holdings as circumstances allow.

This is a very serious company in the making......it’s happening right now! Yes days like the last couple do give me the shits like most, but it has to be expected. Markets are irrational at the best of times.

Please just hang in. Might sound a bit rich from someone who’s been here 5 minutes I guess...mind you, my average of $3.65 is up there too. If the COVID trial turns out to be a flop, so what! This was an opportunistic (and hopefully brilliant) move by Mesoblast and I still reckon this looks good for us. Two other read-outs due soon and several other indications with potential.

These are smart people, arguably at the forefront of a rapidly expanding field. I reckon cool heads are called for.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.