MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Because it's MSB's turn to get hit by the institutional...

1. 5,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2021
    Because it's MSB's turn to get hit by the institutional investors playing whack-a-mole with all these stocks. Over several rough weeks, PSTI share price dropped from a high of 13.29 USD to trade at some points for just under $7. All on basically no news. Bits and pieces of good news kept it from going further south and finally led to the current uptrend. Then the playground bullies beat up on Athersys, which is rebounding on bits and pieces of positive press. Then the big dogs looked to MSB for their next big meal. All of these attacks generate rumours that amplify their effects. And the bits of good press generate enthusiasm that can lead to rebounds and subsequent pull backs that give us all nausea. Hmm, maybe there is a cell therapy for that.

All of these companies have bright futures ahead, and shareholders will be rewarded when the substantive good news about their various efforts finally comes out.

Meanwhile, I hold plenty of shares in all three, and also take advantage of the market swings to make a few bucks by trading some shares in all of them. Thursday was a great day to sell Athersys. On Friday I will be adding to my Meso shares.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.