MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-16663

1. 1,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Interesting article in the New York Times today titles ""How the Coronavirus Short-Circuits the Immune System"" basically it details new scientific results that indicate that the virus like HIV attacks the immune system depleting the body of basic T cell functions as well as causing the cytokine storms and other issues we already know about. It says any drug would need to be an antiviral one to work effectively as a result not just something that suppresses the inflammation of a cytokine storm for example. I am putting this crudely so apologize to the article author! Copyright issues prevent me from publishing it and if you are not subscribed you will not be able to see the article. However its an interesting new development and something to keep up to date with. It says like HIV an assortment of treatments may need to be given. So Mesoblast would still play a role in an acute cytokine storm I assume while antiviral medication went to work on ensuring T cell function and the immune system could work properly.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.