MSB 0.54% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-16927

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    MSB has had some of the most epic shake downs I have ever seen. Look even recently, they announced that the stem cells were going to be trialed by the FDA for COVID-19 and it got smashed to $1.06 or some rubbish from $2.40... The shorts have always been relentless on MSB. I watched end of 2018 when they smashed it down to almost $1 from $2.20 on heart failure readouts that were unclear, and thus used to completely smash the price, which took almost a year to recover.

I noticed the pattern finally changed this time since the gap up, there seems to be reluctance to short like what used to happen. Yet the last six days have seemed similar to past proper moves, they seemed to have committed, and thus can't stop now. Yet not as epic a move this time, because there clearly is more interest this time and more real buyers who have either been waiting for an entry, or sold higher to buy back in, thus volumes which would have seen massive falls in SP six months ago, have only really push the SP down 25% from recent highs. I have no doubt they will be aiming for at least a gap close, and probably even lower. Not sure if they can get it there now though? Why would people be selling at $3.10 or $3, this close to news, with now only 27c or 17c difference for a gap close, but a potential sudden rise if the gap cannot be closed, with FOMO buying returning. But these pockets seem to be limitless and relentless with MSB. So I wont call anything, I'll just watch and see how low I can get my last parcel for.
    Last edited by ChipLeigh: 29/06/20
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.473M 1.596M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32370 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 60258 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.