MSB 1.67% 91.5¢ mesoblast limited

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. This idea that there is...

1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

This idea that there is "hughe risk of getting caught on the sidelines" is just nonesense. The SP will go up with the first positive P3 results, no doubt. Maybe a couple of $ in one day, who knows. It will go up with each subsequent positive read out, too. Each read out will either reduce the investment risk, or increase it. Let's assume the former, and this is the next CSL. Do you think it wasn't possible to buy CSL shares all they way from $3.50 up to $300? WHat if you missed the boat at $3.50 and got in at $10? Maybe a little annoying, but big deal in the long run. If this is going to be the next CSL, as many on here hope, the idea that holding off for at least one of the upcoming confirmatory trial results, when we are at basically the bottom floor of this company's future trajectory, is just absurd.

Not only that, people (mum and dad investors as you say) buy shares on AK's recommendations. His recommendations hold more weight than some online stock forum where the only people who suffer from bad investment decisions are the people who make bad investment decisions (except maybe ecoool2's, though even he has been wrong). AK has a company to run, and other people's fortunes to consider. I think the success of his operation and the respect he commands speaks for itself.

Furthermore, I would have thought everyone on here (you included) would be glad MSB was still under the radar, as it gives more chance to accumulate at ow prices (again, assuming the trials are all successful). Who wants every mum and dad investor getting in at the bottom floor and pushing the price up high at this point? Not me.

Lastly, you miss the critical point. In this world, efficacy is demonstrated by Phase 3 trials. That's it. Until we pass that hurdle, this company holds significant risk.

I'm a holder. I'm overweight. I have a high risk tolerance. I'm confident of success. But I'm not going to slag off people who don't share my enthusiasm, decide for their own reasons (which neither of us are aware of) that it's not for them because it challenges my own investment case.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.015(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $6.949M 7.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 134540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
90.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 0.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ 1824946
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.