MSB 6.57% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

It's interesting how just a few short weeks ago, everyone was...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    It's interesting how just a few short weeks ago, everyone was saying that the trial is likely to be stopped early due to overwhelming efficacy. Now everybody is shaking in their boots about whether we will be granted approval at all. I know some newer investors are nervous and vulnerable to a good tree shake. Just look at the general chatter on Facebook where the absence of the pump-fest shows how nervous/impatient the market really is. Those that bought in the 3.80-4.00 range are waiting to recoup losses then selling out. They won't be back.

Obviously I hope that we do get approval, and my confidence is rather high based on both the EAP and Asia results.

Given SI and team's desire for the data to be squeaky clean, I am even more confident that they won't put out vague findings Gilead style. It will stand up to scrutiny and I think please us all. Hopefully an updated timeline will be released in the conference. I still think we will get the other two read outs before COVID and that is fine by me. Those read outs will give us small SP jumps but de-risk us for those sitting on the sidelines. Hopefully those on the sidelines will then see value pre-COVID announcement and buy in, which will then give us a higher launchpad for the COVID rocket once it is finally launched. That will then be consolidated on September 30 and we will firmly be trading at a new level and I pray less volatile, as it will be very difficult not to be tempted to sell at that time.

Let's trust in SI's divine timing. He knows what he's doing.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.070(6.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.04 99.5¢ $2.635M 2.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2996 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 57174 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.