MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-19369

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    "They could make some kind of statement of just where they r at with this by end of July"....
    Marla, time for a cold shower, maybe a "bex" and a lie down...you are starting sounding like your grandkids on December 20 - who just can't wait a couple more days for Santa!

The announcement will be THE ANNOUNCEMENT and that will be that. It will not be some half baked 'soother' for nervous, expectant holders exhibiting growing signs of irrationality. What, prey tell, would an announcement like "we have dosed n=90" actually achieve...?!?

If anything the global Covid situation is degrees (US - orders-of-magnitude in several States!) graver than 2 weeks ago let alone 4 weeks ago when some on here, including myself, originally postulated announcement timeframes... So I for one an happy for an announcement into this current environment, one that continues to head south - at speed!

If anything it is icing...because sans a widely available vaccine this virus will continue to quietly track from PAN to ENdemic (Cases up, mutations cited AND only short-term immunity - ie: NO HERD IMMUNITY).

So when the announcement does come and if it mirrors Mt Saini #'s it will literally be "all of your Xmas's at once".

Just my view. But whatever you do between now and then, FFS do NOT touch that sell button!

GLTA.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.