MSB 1.49% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-20060

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2063
    "They should only report the period of time where all the outcome from patients are known and report the actual mortality rate."
    "the listed mortality rate of 25.7% is far too optimistic. It is simply the current status, not the final outcome."

Obviously, all reporting, research is as at a point in time. How long would you have us wait for the results you want, 6 months, 12 months, longer?

Our trial has a 30 Day Time Frame on the primary endpoint of all-cause mortality. So the research is cogent.

When I happen to see (and these days that's pure chance) people quote the 88% mortality rate referred to in the MSB 24.04.20 announcement, I take the chance to correct it, back to circa 30%. Don't shoot the messenger.

Does anyone have better research? Anyone? Anyone?

What I thought people might pick up on in the research were figures for Still In ICU - eg UK 81.9%, and note as others like @vasilios did before the relevance of such an astounding stat for our secondary endpoints, in particular, days alive off mechanical support ie out of the ICU.

I remain hopeful for a statistically significant result on mortality, but we would need to be approaching 90-100% survival. Maybe.

I am very hopeful for our secondary endpoints, and whilst for those the trial has a 60 Day Time Frame, don't be surprised if our trial is stopped for nice results on mortality but overwhelming efficacy on secondary endpoints sooner than that.

GLTAH!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.02 99.5¢ $2.005M 1.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14424 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 63643 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.