MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

I hope that we get a positive result soon, if we do not and if...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I hope that we get a positive result soon, if we do not and if the trial continue to September it will be because the mid result are not overwhelming.

In comparison to placebo. If placebo outcomes are improving because of developments in treatment (even dare I say it hydroxychloroquine or remdesivir) then the percentage different could be less requiring bigger numbers to prove effectiveness. It does not necessarily mean that our cells are less effective.
    I think the trial will go for the full 300. I believe we were given this hint when Mesoblast tweeted recently confirming that recruitment would take 2 to 4 months) I believe this was SI letting us know to wait for the full trial. (I know this is jumping at shadows... but yes I sometimes do it too).
    I don't think they will report that after 90 people the results were not statistically significant, and I think all who are holding shares should hope they do not because this will cause the share price to tank.
    Raising expectations of early results simply frustrates and confuses those who are new to biotech. You are not doing yourself or others a favour.
    For this reason I do not need 'fluffy' notifications from this company. I will wait for the results.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.010M 8.213M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 68916 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 83673 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.