MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-20931

1. 6,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2624
    My posting was at $3.30-ish. Big trade gone because you don't hold overnight when we are expecting many announcements, like the one we got, actually even that one was not expected. Yes, if you hold at $3.70 after an announcement then high risk but you say you wanted $3.20 before you buy again but sometimes you can't be too fussy for the extra 10c. Traders should be holding overnight if the price is low-ish. Not talking about investing here, just trading and risk/reward. That was a very big miss 10% +. Now you have to do ten days of 1% to make up for it. I just try to follow your logic and even learn something about trading from you, as I am an investor at heart.

You're 'consistent' regarding panicking over studies you don't understand the statistical or clinical outcomes for. If you keep quoting "REMDESIVIR 62% and Syn 79%" I will have no hair left on my head to pull out! You don't understand what these numbers mean.

As a trader, maybe you are consistent, but I believe you made an error even according to your own trading policy or what I understand of it by not holding at a 'good enough' price overnight from Monday. Like Russian roulette, eventually you pull the trigger and BANG +10% overnight. One day that BANG will be 40%-100% but if you don't want to hold at cheap prices overnight, I can guarantee you with 100% confidence you will miss it. Yes, then you can play with 1-2% again at prices over $5-$6. You have your strategy and I have mine. GL
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.