MSB 1.55% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-22564

1. 1,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    oh, man, I just wrote you long answer and then my screen just decided on it’s own to refresh ...and I lost it. Aaaargh, gotta laugh.
    anyway, I won’t repeat all that, I shall give a different answer.
    what I like to do is create a Wishlist of what I would like to do, depending on how the share and the market perform. Plan a,b,c. Each plan has to be something that I want more than the shares. When I sell, that’s it for me, no turning back. I move the money into that (new) thing and then that’s it for me.
    I learnt this from Warren Buffett books. He says, that when you move money from one place to another (shares to bank account), the second place has to give you more than the first place. “More” can mean a better investment. But “more” does not have to mean more money or more income. “More” can mean more security, more peace of mind, it can be the satisfaction of paying a debt, or giving a loved one something they need like a home or an education, it can also be the good of a community when giving to a charity. So, I make a plan where I have different sell prices...and then when I sell the money goes into implementing that plan....a thing that I want more than having shares. No regrets.
    I am sure that you will know exactly what to do when the time comes.
    Last edited by Celestial: 04/08/20
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ 96.5¢ 94.5¢ $2.433M 2.552M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 72431 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 20225 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.