MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Hello Ecool & OtherPespective,Just wanted to say a big thank you...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1481
    Hello Ecool & OtherPespective,

Just wanted to say a big thank you on behalf of my family for your ongoing generous and selfless support you have both provided HC posters over the last 12 months. Your trademark posts have hallmarks of experienced and successful investors (no need to speculate in your past employment) and your market research extraordinary.

No doubt your contributions to date have given great clarity to much noise by the various antagonists. You have done this in a manner where you have pointed out the risks but on balance the 'risk/reward' consideration for MSB is clearly in the positive.

And for good reason - History agrees with you with not 1 adverse clinical event to date (15+yrs now).

Whats your take on Tasly selling 14m at a cool $14.5m profit ? My view is a great return on their 1.5 year investment and no doubt would vindictae and support planning for upcoming milestone payments. Tasly are here for the long term and I expect to hear more updates on progress in the coming period.

On this point, there is a call/update due soon (end of Feb 20). I look forward to all calls but with aGVHD BLA now front and centre plus last CHF patient being visited by end of January 20, any updates now take on a different and more significant level of interest.

Look forward to further discussion - post conference call.

All the best,
    Anjo.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.