MSB 13.2% 90.0¢ mesoblast limited

A group of vocal naysayers on this forum has for years been...

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2905
    A group of vocal naysayers on this forum has for years been encouraging investors to reason through association. It's not so much the scaring of mum and dad investors that I have a problem with; it's that they've tried to taint both the science and the management.

Reasoning through association is imo the most dangerous thing to do, and not just on the stock market. My approach is simple. I believe that to assess the value of something you have to try as much as possible to look at it yourself, the thing itself and nothing else. In MSB's case that means both the science and the management. I've done this to the best of my ability. I'm personally happy with both.

Then I extend my perspective to looking at the context in which the thing exists or will exist. In MSB's case the context is both medicine in its current state (including existing drugs and potential competitors) and what people think of its current state. I've looked into this myself to the best of my ability. I'm not at all happy with medicine in its current state and my opinion is that more people think like me than don't,

I also think the reasoning that because something has happened before it will happen again is also a dangerous way of thinking. The market trains us like monkeys. The same thing will happen over and over and relentlessly over until we're broken; there's no better way to break a person than the constant raising and dashing of hope. Then if it's a truly good stock one day will be different. I view it all as psychological abuse because that's exactly what I believe it is.

A poster might well be right that this is going lower in the short term but the longer term is what I'm invested for. I've spent over two decades trying to work out who runs this world and what they value most. My conclusion is for the longer term if you're betting against Mesoblast you're betting against the most powerful people in the world.

Good luck with that.

ALL IMO. GLTAH
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.105(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $1.027B
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 91.0¢ 82.5¢ $11.29M 12.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 100282 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 208198 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
91.0¢
  Change
0.105 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
82.5¢ 91.0¢ 82.5¢ 3380985
Last updated 15.59pm 23/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.