MSB 1.64% 93.0¢ mesoblast limited

You've ignored my main point. My main point was that the...

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2905

You've ignored my main point. My main point was that the naysayers had tried to taint both the science and the management. I think this is immoral. It's disingenuous to say that social media has no effect. This is where the battles are being played out now, not just in the discipline of medicine. What's going on is monumental.

For years this forum was dominated by a powerful group who managed to imply the science was Disallowed.. One friend I know who's highly educated in science and was interested in the company said to me three years ago:

"Those guys on Hotcopper sure do a good job of stomping all over your belief in stem cells. It makes me want to read some papers to remind myself it's not all a load of BS."

I think such naysayers have contributed to the scepticism about stem cells that, to my surprise is still out there; That is what I have a problem with. Scepticism causes delay. Delay costs lives.

I don't need to convince myself about anything. I'm confident in my investment. I'm not worried about naysayers with regard to my investment. I don't have a problem with an opposing view but it's easy for me to tell whether or not someone believes what they're saying. I don't have naysayers on ignore because I think they're an important clue as to how deep it goes with MSB.

Part of the reason I went to the AGM was to come face to face with one of these @#$% s. I also have a sniffometer. I sniffed around the room but I can say there was no physical representation of them there. I believe the apparent opposition to Mesoblast is phoney and always has been. Mesoblast doesn't need a big pharma to 'validate' its science' it's the other way around and always has been.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.015(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.5¢ 95.0¢ 89.0¢ $7.902M 8.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2945 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 40422 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
93.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 2.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
92.0¢ 95.0¢ 89.5¢ 2254102
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.