MSB 2.98% $1.14 mesoblast limited

vix is sitting at mid 60’s. Trading will swing wildly for next...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    vix is sitting at mid 60’s. Trading will swing wildly for next few weeks. Maybe 10% range. GDP downside over next two quarters would mostly be priced in for now. Expect shorts to coordinate and attack on key events (like GDP figures and technical recession confirmation) but will be manageable corrections so long as work and community can resume again in 60 days. Leading indicators for the 4th quarter will drive sentiment more than rear view mirror GDP figures when announced. Underlying US economy is strong, so with additional stimulus, and post election, US markets will most likely outperform and drive US stock markets to a higher high. ASX will respond to US markets well as they always do. And my belief is ASX stock that are focused outside Australia will be rewarded. AUD will drop to 60c. Of course individual stocks can fly based on unique fundamentals. MSB has incredible news flow potential and ticks all of the above. The fact that I believe we will see an announcement in the next 3 weeks highlighting government support of remestemcel for covid ARDs relief is a huge bonus and not factored in to my bullish sentiment (Most likely US will support first, maybe Japan). That’s just a huge bonus. 18 sleeps to go for FDA approval of BLA submission. High probability of priority review. Economic views are all in my opinion only. This is one of the best asymmetric plays on the asx. Downside worst case $1, versus upside potential in next 12 months is $10 - $15 (ryconcil approval, strong phase 3 readouts of back and heart, good 1st qtr 2021 sales of ryconcil, and potential for covid 19 partnership with major pharma. Also further US partnerships for leading products).
    cheers
    pez
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
-0.035(2.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.295B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.19 $1.12 $5.770M 5.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 42255 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 30671 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
-0.035 ( 3.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.17 $1.17 $1.12 708027
Last updated 11.33am 08/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.