MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

You are not alone in this situation, I think there're very few...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    You are not alone in this situation, I think there're very few who are averaging at todays price and hence have a paper loss. Unfortunately the world markets are in panic mode and this is how the market is reacting. As I said previously the current strategy adopted by countries to pump in money to beat the virus problem and stablise the economies is not the solution. Understand we may have another cut in interest rates. I cannot see any purpose in this as there is lack of confidence and the private sector will downsize rather than pump in more to stimulate the economy.

Measures should be put in place to regulate the wide fluctuations we are currently having. It is quite clear that some are capitalising on the situation and making a fortune in manipulating the markets. Friday was a classic case we were down by 400+ points and then ended up by being 270+ at close. Today we are a record 500+ point down. Unfortunately the media has been painting a picture of doom and gloom and estimating the number of potential deaths to be in the millions. Let's look at the deaths in Australia and compare it with the number of people dying of flu annually. So far three and these have been pretty old people who prior to catching the virus had other medical problems. Fear drives people to do react irrationally and this does not help anyone.

Today's drop in MSB has been the biggest over the last few months and at this stage we do not know what is the bottom. I sold some of my shares and began to buy back thinking that it had bottomed out but this has not been the case. Fortunately the lots I have sold at the higher prices gives me the ability to buy further and I have to be now cautious in buying further and will do so until such time as I deem it fit to buy more. We are all anticipating the approval of a-GVHD to come soon which would stem the haemorrhaging of the price and probably see an upward movement. It would be a bonus if Remestemcell -L could be trialed to treat serious cases of Corvid-19 and In this regard I would have thought that Tasly should be making inroads into the Chinese market as it has the most number of cases and the small trial conducted showed very promising results bearing in mind that the cells were not from Mesoblast. Hence using MSB technology and the data on a-GVHD, it should be perhaps the only possible cure available as other remedies if successful would take about another year to be finalised. I do hope that the Prof and his team are pushing hard, as looking at the reports being published in the media MSB gets no publicity and even our own country does not seem to acknowledge the progress of MSB.

Hence to those who are holding, we can console ourselves that MSB is not the only share to fall and even the blue chips are getting hammered. This post in my view does not offer any financial advice and is written in accordance with posting guidelines.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.