MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-3829

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    "I call bs on that comment"

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

"think about why he hasn't posted since 21/02/18 ... there is a reason ... DYOR"

I don't even know where to begin to research why he hasn't posted since 21/02/18. Perhaps you can give me a pointer?

"If you really believed his flawed comments..."

I didn't say I believed his comments (definitely not his flawed ones ;-) - but I will expand and say he presented an argument that was based on information that he referenced. He didn't "play the man", at least it wasn't his normal style. He didn't try to shut down arguments he didn't like or agree with as many on this board do. I was able to read his arguments and decide for myself.

"I don't believe you would be a holder as you indicate"

You don't have to believe me, but I first bought back in 2012 in the $5-6 range, then added more in super as the price dropped a bit. I'm one of Cato's "losers". I managed to get rid of my directly held shares without major loss because I needed the money for a property deposit. I still have all of the shares in super, they are obviously well underwater. When MSB started taking on debt I emotionally said goodbye to the money, but held on to the hope that MSB would make good on the promise.

The Grun partnership was the point I went from "hold" back to "buy" and yesterday was the first time I have bought MSB directly again. I think I have my eyes open to the strong possibility that the CHF trial will either not hit it's primary endpoint, or will show some benefit but not overwhelming. But I have come around to thinking that Ryoncil/Remestemcel-L has a MUCH larger market than I thought, and it could be a strong business by itself.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.