MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

"So you don't remember? It wasn't directed at you so why would...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    "So you don't remember? It wasn't directed at you so why would remember that?"

I read most of the posts on here, unless they are drivel. My memory is pretty good (not perfect).

"You slipped in some doubt ...how skilled of you."

Thank you for the compliment. If you are referring to doubt that the upcoming trial results are all going to be stellar then well done to me. I wish I had less blind faith when I first bought MSB.

"The statement is quite self-explanatory. But you don't understand it?"

I don't understand it. I think you are trying to pass on something you've heard (that may or may not have made sense) but not doing it very effectively (unless the source was drivel).

"We ALL know we're talking about stem cells at the higher end. Right?"

Call me stupid, but no I still don't know what you are getting at.

"It would be when cells are differentiated into for instance, lung cells, or skin cells. Or lower down the biological chain/hierachy which is where drug treatment happens, as Silvio Itescu referred to it. Is that really hard?"

Very hard. Perhaps you can post a reference to what SI said. I think I have a better chance hearing it from the horse's mouth.

"DNA complexities would be at the lower end. Got it? Because I did, immediately."

Congratulations to you. I still don't got it.

"That's the point of an analogy, to communicate clearly and simply."

Well that was a fail.

"So you need a bigger patient cohort to show patient safety with drugs, to have more variety in the DNA spread. Which is more expensive. So naturally this resulted in what some of us were expecting: patient safety is not the issue as much with stem cells as drugs so we got much smaller cohorts."

Any chance the smaller cohorts are why MSB is having trouble demonstrating efficacy? (statistical significance with a small sample size, requires adjustment for a multiplicity of hypotheses. Got it?) Brings to mind Prana's phase 2 trial for Alzheimers - shareholders were assured that the small sample size is enough to demonstrate efficacy. But nope, those with the drug improved but so did those on placebo, but not by a significant amount. Good news - didn't spend quite as much on the trial. Bad news? Almost complete wipeout of my investment.

"So you admire @hottuna?"

Yes, I come here to learn different viewpoints. I add weight when people reference their information sources and provide cogent argument. Both of which @hottuna does very well.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.