MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

I'd say its a bull trap.....rises not convincing and fickle...

1. 2,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    I'd say its a bull trap.....rises not convincing and fickle market decides to much risk for weekend and bails. Standard ASX laggard, to thin at present. Stay out,unless you see an absolute bargain. Next 2 months crucial for health and social situations, pending turn around could either announce the end of bear market or confirm bear market and all bets are off. USA still to peak..maybe within 10 days true figures will shock. China, if we can believe them has boasted the health crisis is over, 2nd wave possible, AU totally hitched to China for downside risk.
    Good to see a little momentum shift downwards for AU Covid trends, still early days peps. Stay safe and home...social distance a key element to contain and show we are all onboard with getting thru this/ Spain new basket case...Europe still to peak except Italy, dark days there proves interventions were too little too late and shocking facts brought home now. Island nations have an outside chance. Japan/NZ/UK and Australia sit poised to prove they can win. Good luck all and watch some comedy over the weekend. MSB has news to come whether the FDA is not focused on approvals apart for treatments for Covid18 is understandable so in some ways I expect a delay in approval for AGVHD stem cell treatment, no surprise.
    If health budget makes room for stem cell treatment in Covid19 cases?? timeframes squeezed, possible 10 week peaks would see collapse of health systems, then throw everything available to stop this......community interventions only way forward.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.