MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-5049

1. 15,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5514
    Short term down trend has already gone.
    I like to see a high above $2.295 else my medium term chart has a double top straddling the trend. A very nervous place to be for the next 4 days.

While some make good money off trading the 'charts', I am not sure you can rely that much on charts at the best of times with Mesoblast, let alone during a global pandemic whereby they may have the solution to the cause ? Nothing to be 'nervous' about in this case !

IMO it won't matter if we close at $1.99 or $2.50 today ... the USA will lead the charge and will also be given the opportunity to lead for an additional trading day on Monday that the ASX won't .... I also believe the USA will appreciate the enormity of this announcement more than the ASX punters ....

..... again IMO the info about the patients in the NY Hospital had to be leaked to the NYT .... how else did this info get out to the public arena ? In 4+ days anything could happen / leak out so if it is positive news, then today's closing price won't stop the upward trajectory of the share price on Tuesday - just sayin'

Add to that we are bound to see more announcements next week about Australian trials and Japan ? You would think this has to be a lay down misere given the stem cell treatment has been approved and in use by JCR Pharma for years there .... EU anyone .... lot of deal making can go on in a 4 day time frame me thinks ....

Have a great Easter MSB'ers and thanks to the MSB team for providing us with some great Easter goodies this week.

Stay safe (and 1.5 meters apart ... hehe)
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.