MSB 0.54% 93.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-518

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Each person has his own goals and works towards it. The bottom line is we all want to make some money and we devise our own strategies to achieve it. We are not always right and sometimes we make a loss and other times we make substantial gains. You have been practicing your method for a while now and it works for you and with MSB the ups and downs have been regular and hence you have been successful. I have done that with a number of other shares and been quite successful too. As for me I have a mix of investments and the smallest portion is on shares and if Korda Metha has the pleasure of managing all the companies I have interest in, I will not be happy but I do not have to go on the dole. With the shares, MSB is one I hope to to keep and this decision was made after some serious research made and I am happy to hold. You did mention that those who bought at $3.00 will be making a loss. My highest price was even more and the logical course of action if the share is a no hoper is to cut loss and with biopharma the road is a long one and you buy at the lows and bring your average down. This what I did and I am in the black and I know that the future is good with MSB. I did point out some months ago that aGVHD was pretty much a done deal and the Prof I thought was dropping a number of hints short of bluntly says it will be approved. Again the announcement of yesterday was another confirmation.
    Hence all the best to you and to all those who have invested in MSB it would not be too long to have a taste of the Chateau Mouton to celebrate.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 94.0¢ 92.5¢ $504.6K 541.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 199680 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 6486 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.