MSB 4.63% 97.8¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-57

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Thanks OP, really appreciate all your time and effort.

But I'm getting a bit confused with the expected timelines especially the CHF results.

In your most recent post it appears you are suggesting Headline results late March or early April. Am I reading this correctly ?

"When the last patient is interviewed at the end of January, i believe the database will be locked and sent to a separate group of statisticians who will compile all the data analysis over the coming months. Mesoblast will then get back the final report ,at say the end of March/April and should then have access to unblinded results. At this stage there is the possibility that headline results will emerge from the trial...but only I believe after consultation with the FDA. Fingers crossed . " OP

But a few weeks ago you believed Headline data late Jan/Early Feb.

17/12/2019
    "I would contend that there is a very high probability of significant headline data being released at the LATEST by early February...although there is potential for an even earlier peek, if allowed by the regulator"

Can you confirm whether your expectations have changed or whether I have misunderstood your meaning of ... "At this stage"
    I'm really hoping we can get Headline results by February.

RE Timetable for Remestemcel-l aGvHD BLA

My understanding from your previous posts is as follows

- Submission completion Jan 20-30
    - FDA Initial review 30-60 days ( So earliest being approximately 10th Feb - latest April 2)
    Final review-
    - Can be completed as early as 6 months which would be Aug 2020 ( if given priority review status)
    - Can be late as 10 months which is Feb 2021 ( standard review timeline).

If anyone can correct me and save OP some time, that would be appreciated.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.8¢
Change
-0.048(4.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.127B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.04 97.0¢ $6.663M 6.660M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 166133 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 76470 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.