MSB 7.27% $1.18 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-58

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1395
    Yair, that's true @ddwn, disclaimers are common.

I think ecoool2 and otherperspective and some others need to use them because they write with obvious authority and need to make sure that readers carefully appraise their posts. I believe they only want to educate readers in what to look at and look for, so that we can reach our own conclusions better informed. The conclusions must be our own.

For my part, I largely use disclaimers to make sure that I am not misquoting a more expert opinion or influencing others to add more value to those opinions than the original writers intended.

Anybody who reads my contributions would know I am an investor and believer in MSB. But I am happy for ASIC to examine my trading history (as if they'd care) for any evidence that I try to take advantage of influencing the investment decisions of others.

The most remarkable deflection in my MSB investing came as a result of "bad" news. The allegedly poor result of the LVAD trial gave many of us the unexpected opportunity to rush a cheap price. Already worth many tens of thousands of dollars and more to come. I definitely would have welcomed "good" news on that trial, ignorant of the colossal irony of being happy at some cents of price boost as opposed to doubling my money from the collapse to $1.10.

BTW, my previous post was pretty optimistic. I would not be at all offended, in fact I could be grateful, if anybody wants to pick it apart.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.080(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.370B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.21 $1.07 $15.59M 13.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 33238 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 4380 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.13
  Change
0.080 ( 2.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.21 $1.07 2540990
Last updated 11.19am 02/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.