MSB 2.16% 94.5¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-6769

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    "5) i am amazed that no one really comments on certain massive opportunities for our therapies in treating those over 65 years old especially those with multiple existing health conditions. These patients are more or less excluded from most invasive procedures as they have only a 3% chance of survival and their quality of life post coming off a ventilator is poor. Mortality rates for over 65’s account for 85% of Covid 19 victims. They do not show up properly in the Mount Sinai figures because they are dying in their droves at nursing homes and left out of the statistics...so please no more lecturing by certain posters on the real percentage fatality rates. Peoples grandparents deserve a life as much as the rest of us....and our treatment with its excellent proven safety profile contrasts with the appalling side effects of many alternative therapies."

Thank you for including the above...as it's very pertinent to me ...Quality of life in the elderly....risks (side effects) vs reward - increased quality of life and pain /inflammation reduction ....those sorts of decisions are something I do deal with and am fairly knowledgeable about ...that comes with being not just a daughter but a full time Carer for elderly parents too ...

Although we are very aware that if it came to it with Covid ...the chances of either of my folks being offered to be put on ventilation would be slim at best or to be offered a chance to take part in these trials.... and to be even more honest they would probably give up that chance if it were offered them to make way for someone younger...but if they had a chance of quality of life with it being available to more people ...

I can see it applying to more conditions than just Covid in the future and although no it can never undo the damage already done it would be great to see others not go through some of the deterioration and long term side effects some of my folks conditions have caused. I'm very interested in the side effects or the lack of them ...that has inspired me to sit up and take notice of what MSB is doing right from the start and to really start researching their research so to speak Cheers ty enjoyed your thoughts

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.5¢
Change
0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $1.101B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.5¢ 93.5¢ $2.375M 2.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128810 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 54029 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.