MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

Thanks Dave sss.This is what we have been waiting for. Seems...

1. 3,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1341
    Thanks Dave sss.
    This is what we have been waiting for. Seems many hear are more interested in the other camps than what is going on in our back yard.

A lot of very interesting information hear.
    Not yet recruing, we are enrolling, the head line of the last announcement confirms. Previous reported as a phase 2-3 trial now phase 3. This must have changed after the FDA got the results of the 12 patients and is likely that this is why the trial went from 240 - 300
    Primary Outcome Measures:
    1. Number of all-cause mortality [ Time Frame: 30 days ]
      Number of all-cause mortality within 30 days of randomization.
    This is very important for us.
    Success or --- f ( I shall not say it )

The study is designed to have three interim analyses for stopping accrual early for efficacy and futility when 30%, 45% and 60% of the 300 patients

The first look will be at 30% enrollment + 30 days , just 90 patients.

What will DMC need to take action ? To show that I am not ramping all the time, I will look at ---f first
    Adverse events, this is always considered however they would need to be very serious in these settings . We know our safty record.
    Looking at survival, 30% or 13 patients or above and they would take a closer look at it when we reach 45%.

Efficacy Match the previous results and this I believe will be triggered, why have a look if you haven't at least some intention to stop the trial. 37 survivors and the trial should be called. That could be in less than 6 weeks.

If the trial proceeds longer than say 2 months it would be a very strong indication that the interim results were short of magnificent however many trials return results
    with only very marginal success and questionable safty and still are considered successful.

I am also very impressed with the depth of the secondary outcomes , unless the collection of data and testing is compromised in some way , the out come will be definite. No more trials for this application.

So much more to come in regards to ARDS in the next couple of weeks . The big ones CHF and CLBP are in range now , we have the potential of multi partnerships even with the US government.
    All we need is good health for family and friends, stay safe and we will have a wonderful 6 months.
    Good luck all.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.