MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

With all due respect to you SoulHijack - No one and I mean NO...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    With all due respect to you SoulHijack -

No one and I mean NO ONE with a soul on HC is going to tell you what to do with your money in this environment and with this company.

There is a clear and very good reason posters with opinions end with the plea that you MUST do your own research.

Anything you invest in shares you must be willing to actively manage or be prepared to completely lose and ONLY after lots of research. As a blatant stereotype - I'd wager that most long term holders here have done them hard yards' and remain here as a result of the research they have all done individually. While we all are hoping for that 'one' holding that sparkles - the reality is that most success is realised via the slow grind of gradual share price improvement over TIME and those chosen are done so after research, lots of research.

This is the best concrete advice you will get.

This entire platform is filled with posters who fall into a variety of categories - not all of them honourable.

The trick is to filter through it all and weed out the rubbish - and only then read with a view that even then you'll often find information that 'feeds' into your own thinking at any given time - a danger in itself.

There is information (and people) that challenge the 'sheep' mentality and are actually interested in finding a healthy and respectful debate on a variety of differing viewpoints.

The phrase 'A fool and his money are easily parted' is never more important than in this space. Don't be a fool.

Do. Your. Own. Research.

I wish every success for you - after you've dug and dug and dug for the information that convinces YOU that you're happy to release your money 'into the wild'.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.