MSB 4.69% $1.45 mesoblast limited

Thanks @ecool2. I feel the debate is very enlightening. Yes the...

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Thanks @ecool2. I feel the debate is very enlightening. Yes the price target was hit @ 2.75 so out yesterday but only the trading parcel of 5000. Tagged the funds for ZNO so bought in @ 46.5c....if the trade goes right will invest back into MSB after the inevitable pullback. Be it the usual tax loss selling of June or the sentiment fade in May [sell and go away] which I will add could be compounded by the Big 4 reporting some rather unwelcome performances.
    My charting abilities are limited but I do kinda lean towards a top of 3.20 around April, which will be another "sell" signal for myself. Always keep an open mind with price predictions but feel ok with this. Never buy into the 7bagger/Disallowed nonsense which is rife on HC threads.
    Gaps get filled and MSB is not immune to this, unless we get a constant news dialogue to drive the momentum, if the retrace occurs, especially with the Nasdaq taking a break, we are at the mercy of algo's again and the ASX is a fickle beast....a retrace to 2.58 is on the cards.
    Sentiment is trade...where you see the opportunities.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.