MSB 4.69% $1.45 mesoblast limited

If MSB’s success rate of 83% in treating the sickest of the sick...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    If MSB’s success rate of 83% in treating the sickest of the sick covid-19 patients was amazing, albeit from a small cohort, a stellar result should result from the larger 300 patient trial where the patients are carefully screened to confirm if qualified for enrolment. The ongoing treatment of the critically ill under the approved compassionate/emergency regime would have been carefully monitored by MSB to have a high level of confidence in the success of the 300 patient trial.

Assumption: - Of the 300 patient trial, I suspect that at least the first 90 (30%) have been dosed within the Mount Sinai’s network of NY sites, given the abundance of available patients and urgency. According to the first dosing announcement, the first 7 day secondary outcome measure for this 30% cohort is Tuesday. Such is the potency of the MSB’s treatment cells a clear picture of the success of the trial should develop over this weekend. Will the outcome of this 7 day secondary outcome measure be reported / announced? I DON’T KNOW.
    Without doubt there will be significant interest in the trial results as they unfold and whether these are made public or not, rest assured, Big Pharma will know before most. The worry is that they seem not to care (judging by the SP) about this looming potential threat to their businesses; something doesn’t feel quite right. If there is a perceived risk, isn’t it leaving it a little late to action?

I DON’T KNOW but it wouldn’t be hard to imagine a ramp-up in the behind the scenes high stakes wheeling and dealing (partnering) in-line with the developing trial results commencing from next week; proceeded perhaps with a trading halt.

I have concern over the placebo treated patients should MSB’s treatment cells be as effective as we all hope and expect. Should a placebo patient’s vital signs markedly deteriorate, will they be left to suffer and perhaps die for the sake of trial accuracy/completeness? I hope that there will be a timely intervention by the trial overseer; how this would play out in the tabulation of results I DON’T KNOW.
    Prediction: - the countdown to launch will recommence in earnest next week.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
0.065(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.50 $1.38 $7.016M 4.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10425 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 44243 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.