MSB 4.69% $1.45 mesoblast limited

No new news maybe good news.Recap of covid-19ARDs...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

No new news maybe good news.

Recap of covid-19ARDs treatment

April 6th – FDA clearance for MSB to use Remestemcel-L in patients with Covid-19 ARDS where prognosis is dismal under both the expanded access compassionate (EAP) use and in a planned randomised controlled trial.

April 24th - Early success announcement from the EAP – (83% survival albeit from 12 patients).

April 30th – Enrolment commenced in planned randomised control trial.

May 6th - First patients dosed in planned randomised control trial.

May 11th – Trading Halt (equity capital raise for cell manufacture and working capital etc. for Covid-19 ARDs treatment)

May 12th - First 7 day secondary outcome measure of randomised controlled trial. (unreported)

Although MSB’s treatment for Covid-19 ARDs will not be fully assessed until the completion of the randomised controlled trial, has MSB backed itself based on early EAP results, subsequent EAP patient indications and early trial indicators to go all in on this one? I DON’T KNOW but I’m liking it.

SI now has the cash to go it alone and manufacture/distribute etc. - it’s not as if there is a shortage of customers. This pandemic; as sad as it is, has presented MSB with an unbelievable opportunity, so rare that it just has to be taken. Should MSB’s treatment trial succeed and become the treatment of choice (there’s nothing to say that it won’t) I DON’T KNOW – it could easily rival the likes of CSL.

This stock is poised to move significantly one way or the other with the next piece of breaking trial news. Maybe it’s too good to be true - I DON’T KNOW, but situations/opportunities like this do not present too often to be missed.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.