MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-88

1. 2,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    Happy New Year and cheers to ecool2 again for some great insights. Feel the compare with Sirtex is totally valid, rode that lil coaster through and again was stumped by the T/O...same VLA scenario but came out with profits. Seeing the history laid out shows the vast difference in company business modelling and road to market. Feeling that a T/over offer for MSB would not be far from the table...possibly pending the FDA product approvals due this year. As retail holders we really only have to have faith in SI that he will resist a T/O by large pharma. Most other management I seem to notice take the lazy road and sell out. As the Prof has been in for the long haul and does hold a substantial stake in his company, he has aligned himself to going it alone for MSB but with the royalties rolling in from partnerships rather than Pharma taking major chunks of stock. There was a time when we had large pharma as sub holders but they came and went...mainly because they were financially compromised elsewhere or did not get their own way within the companies path to markets.
    Having Tasly as really a sleeping partner and Grunenthal onboard to push MPC 06ID for TGA/FDA approval and market in both Europe and USA shows where big pharma sit within the company structure. I would really like some news on China and Tasly because it seems to be a forgotten side of the equation, pending FDA approvals will that be the catalyst for MPC-150IM pathway to China. Since November 2018 both companies were supposed to be expediting the approvals with the NMPA in China? Since then nothing of any substance has been released regards the joint venture....did Tasly go cold after the debunked NIH trial with MPC-150IM ? I would really like to know the future plans into 2020 and beyond for Tasly/China, thanks and GLTAH.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.