MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-8941

1. 6,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2625
    At uncertain times like this, you need to look at what the big insider shareholders are doing. There is your hint. These guys have $100M+ each invested in the company. They have access to information and resources we don't have. I like to follow the big, smart, long money in these scenarios. If you had a $100M invested, I bet you would research more than reading newspapers for the latest news flash.

ARDS will not go away. It is a very difficult problem to solve. That's why so many die from it during regular flu season. Why hasn't the problem been solved to date given it has 200K patients each year just in the US? That's enough for Pharma to tackle the problem but they have nothing. It's outside their product toolset. This is a difficult problem to solve. All I know is MSB will have better success than current SOC. How much, we don't know for sure. But they will be the first or one of the first with phase 3 data. That's check mate in this industry normally but when there is such desperation like now, it's game over. US govt just has to sign on the dotted line. They are funding hundreds of millions for vaccines which probably won't work, before they have phase 3 data. What will they do when everyone wants to sign up for Rem-L supply? Even Sanofi couldn't supply their home country.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.