MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-8971

1. 7,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Hi Cato

I didn’t say you were a bad guy? In fact a little while ago I said I liked your stuff? You are becoming quite sensitive recently?

Ok, why were so many shares sold last Thursday? I am guessing but as I watch the SP intently I would guess that those sellers were taking profit. Why? Any number of reasons: because they can through to they don’t think the SP has anything left in it, and any/everything in between. But I think it is a safe guess that it was taking profit given the rise of the SP. I think I’ve correctly covered that?

Now my guess on the buyers. They are the new risk takers in the game. They know that there has been a sharp rise and they buy because they believe there is more growth left in it. This seems a reasonable assumption.

It means nothing but in total across the group of buyers and sellers, I estimate that more people (if more shares = more people) think the SP will rise in the future. I assume all buyers think this and some sellers think this but sold to take profit for their own reasons.

This ‘theory’ applies to all shares and of course means and indicates nothing.

Why are you always more passionate about potential negatives than potential positives with MSB? You are only ever bullish on MSB for small fractions of time whilst bearish for significant periods of time?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.