MSB 2.03% $1.45 mesoblast limited

With such a medical issue sweeping across the world, devastating...

1. 4,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    With such a medical issue sweeping across the world, devastating peoples lives and the world economy. Luckily we have scientific rigorous testing by the FDA and equivalents, for vaccines, antibody's and treatments etc. MSB has set the bar high in its P3 sturdy for others to be intimidated out of the running, not getting enough sick people to run a trial or have high risk in attempting and failing. SI is coming from a position of confidence in the body of work and thus understandings.

We are also lucky that the world has a largely free press, kept honest by the extensive reach of the world wide web, in addition, every humans eyes are following this issue closely and fact checking. Bored at home, reading everything they can. Every expert commenting getting their two minutes of fame.

I'm not naive to think great crimes don't happen. However I think the truth will come out on this one, business and government who don't own the winning drug/treatment need the truth to come out and "keep the bastards honest" if they are going to pay with limited funds and a bad home economy.

So the "gold standard cream" will rise to the top over the longer term. In the interim we can still add to our holdings as money comes available. I'm very relaxed, this is amazing luck for MSB, without this it was going to be a hard slog to be accepted into main stream medical acceptance against big phama. The world stage is now waiting on us.
    Last edited by Barman76: 20/05/20
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.