MSB 1.40% $1.09 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-340

1. 1,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Thank you for your kind words and and putting this post in the league of the two distinguished gentlemen. This was my first attempt at presenting a rather lengthy post as I am a believer of the min max rule, ie minimum words maximum impact. Hence this post is not what I am accustomed to. Ecool2's post reminded me of my uni days when I did a unit in behavioural science and was fascinated with human behaviour. Economics as defined by Lionel Robins is a social science which studies human behaviour as a relationship between ends and scarce means which have alternative users, expanded on the Adam Smith's definition. As behavioural science is not an exact science like maths and physics, you are right in that logic and maths and financial analysis sometimes does not play any part and people decide what they want to do, after all its their money and do as they please.
    However having said that, when I first bought MSB, I did it for trading purposes as I saw it was moving upwards. However after I bought into it the price fell and as I did not want to take a loss, I spent a lot of time studying the technology and the more I dwelt into it, the more I was convinced that this was a good company to invest in because the science will work. I invested more than I should have but have no regrets. For those who have a higher average price than what the current price is should not feel disheartened as the Prof is the biggest shareholder and founder and every cent up or down in the price is a substantial amount and he I believe knows very well what MSB can do and will do in the future. All the best to HC shareholders.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.08 $11.51M 10.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17804 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 230637 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.015 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.12 $1.08 1937390
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.