MSB 16.7% $1.09 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-378

1. 3,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2637
    I'd like to point out that 90% of all share trading globally (yes, globally and led by the US) is carried out by computers - not people shouting on a trading floor as "they" would like you to imagine in TV news photos every day from the NYSE. That is all rubbish like so many things related to markets. So when you say bot trading is an easy throwaway answer, that is a long way wide of reality. Licensed players (brokers) control the market and non-licensed people cannot play in the game without one of the former to run everything. Their ONLY aim is to manipulate the buying and selling in their favor. Manipulation of course is illegal, but it is totally concealed from the outside world by the speed that algorithms and high speed trading computers can operate, and is so deeply buried in billions of buy/sell trades that regulators are powerless to apply the rules they are supposed to apply. The reason for their existence is in my opinion non existent..
    The only situation anywhere near an honest market is one where the bidders are all visible, identifiable, and required by law to actually own what they are selling - and have the cash to pay for what they are buying. That's how real estate auctions work - funny that!

IMO MSB is manipulated every minute, every day, out of control, by unidentifiable entities.
    One day hopefully the science will crush them under foot.
    All just my opinion and absolutely not investment advice.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.155(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ $1.09 94.0¢ $23.10M 22.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13926 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 116987 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.155 ( 17.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
94.0¢ $1.09 94.0¢ 3319494
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.