MSB 0.46% $1.10 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - 2020, page-387

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    "I constantly try to probe people for why they buy and sell to try to gain more understanding of the psychology of investment. It is rare for people to give an honest answer - but you can always learn from such intercourse. That's why I was asking @Cato what was behind his buy and sell decisions a few months ago - he was good enough to go into some detail, and right or wrong, it gives insights as to how others think and is therefore interesting and useful" (thanks ecoool2)

Well... now I feel under "obligation" (joking....its a pleasure) to share few things...

1st obvious I have no crystal ball, but I learnt a lot during past 10- years trading in daily basis.
    I choose EXCLUSEVELY 20 shares.... MSB is one of them.

I can say the results are pretty good but again... nobody can seat under past results...

My work involve DAILY activity and I follow (believe or not) minute after minute every single movement.

What is going on now in my opinion...

MSB is now in the border between exaustion of buyers and sellers... lets explain b4 somebody think I'm saying =some technical view..

All people excited with share put their money some time ago... Me4aning... now not to much believers with new money available...
    Well.. also to sell you must have the share and belief the share arrived to top... Probably 99.9% of holders don't believe this is the top... Probably most think we are just BEGINING the way to the top...

I study the psycological moments,Im not a chartist in spite I have plain knowledge of... fundamentals of share like MSB that involve a big questions mark if will be approved or not... of course I don't have knowledge and I sincerely believe that knowledge in that field is zero...
    Nobody knows the end result...

as such we are all in the same boat...

Usually exist some moments like we are now where people wake up every day and pray an announcement saying,.,... yes, we lodge yes we request fast way,.,.. and the best should be,,.,, the market some funds some new commers comes and push the price up..

I wrote few days ago when we were at 2.10 that just go to 2.30/2.50 is a fantastic achievement because how frequent can we make 10/15% in 2 months ?

Well..we did and now while we don't have announcement I sincerely believe we will gop on side ways... who carry don't sell... and who believe bought day b4 yesterday...

I spoke the obvious correct ?

Now lets comment about the NON OBVIOUS...

Exist a movement happening behind the scene and is not the shorters,,, (they always play up and down.,.nothing new)..
    The movement involve the share is not coming backwards when few orders of sell happen...

2 alternatives...One smart buyer very quiet that with patient is taking this small shares... But a second possibility and this is what is making me more alert in good sense...

The American market have zero link with Australian..different investors and holders...You may ask... why they push the price up so many times and here the market pushed back(for sure all of you saw this happening last 60 days)...

My guess ?

Somebody is interested to keep the price not too high...

Guess what ?

a) big buyer
    b) take over
    c) short action
    d) market statistical coincidence...

Alternative c) we all see is not the case... the volume is keeping an average 4-5% days up or down...
    remain the other three alternatives.
    All of them are good to me...

I'm going ahead and buying at this levels and I never average down.. but always average up...I started buy strongly at 1.70 and now my average price is 1.86

Good luck to all and please... this is not advise just my views

Cato

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.005(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.267B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.13 $1.09 $3.019M 2.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 118408 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 42151 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.005 ( 1.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.09 575190
Last updated 11.53am 10/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.