MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2021 - paradigm shift, page-10024

1. 4,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5381
    No pledge.you are joking right? It's the chatboard confirmation bias...... now you are culpable of falling for your own complaint and promising something you cannot deliver. The actual phrase used, and the context of your supposed justification is below:

SI"
    So we expect to be able to update the market in due course, but we look forward to continuing our close collaboration with Novartis."John Hester, Bell Potter:"And, you say in due course, is that this calendar year?"Dr. Silviu Itescu:"Oh, over the next few weeks, we expect."

so to recap what was actually said, SI expected to update the market in a few weeks on the status of the deal. Wow... how the commentary drifts over a few months.... SI recently just said he expected to update the market on otat by end of year....
    I expect to get 100% in my next exam...... no promise mate ! I expect MSB to be $90 some day....

"expect" regard (something) as likely to happen.

"promise" a declaration or assurance that one will do something or that a particular thing will happen.

Big difference here. Do you promise you can find an example of SI promising something he did not deliver.... I can't. Nobody to date has, you must be the top 1% of the top 1% if you manage to do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.