MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2021 - paradigm shift, page-103

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Hi @Sorepocket
    I am not a medical person so I cannot say for certain that this is the case, so I must make it clear that the following is just my opinion.
    Hospitals are jammed, therefore I expect they are only omitting the sick. Intensive care is only for the really sick. Even then I expect doctors are having to choose who goes in and how long they try, as there is a queue forming. (They are earning their money right now)
    I agree that they will use other treatments if they are cheaper. However if REM-L given early enough reduces the time someone spends in Intensive care, then not only may that be cheaper but it saves another life of a person who would have died as no intensive care bed available.
    if it prevents long term damage then again it could prove to be a more cost effective treatment with better outcomes.
    My understanding is that for the trial it was a salvage therapy. Towards the end it was being given too late to make a difference so you are right, timing is everything.
    So until they look at the data and compare treatment outcomes we don’t know. This information will I expect be helpful in moving forward with Ards generally. That is a massive market, yet you seem to have discounted it. I would conjecture that there are many actual holders of Mesoblast shares who would disagree with your conclusion. You maybe right, time will tell. I expect the Novartis decision to confirm the Ards partnership due in the next few months will be a major indicator of ultimate success.
    So as a holder, with the fantastic heart data just announced, this is IMO a free hit with a multi billion upside.
    I’ll take that!
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.