MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

@Pledge If anyone came on to the Site today, they might think...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @Pledge If anyone came on to the Site today, they might think that you had given up hope and sold out. “The angel in the detail” is that your sentiment is buy and that you continue to hold. I have said before that I do not agree with your withering criticism but I would ask everyone to keep in perspective that when you read all (and @Pledge is nothing other than industrious) the posts, there is a clear desire to be proved wrong. Why? , because he holds the shares and wants to make money.
    The list of sins seems to now include failure to stop shorting and leaks of timely information. So it seems that we need a Scientist/businessman/regulator/security expert CEO. Quite a challenge.
    I will, let I presume your fellow countryman discuss your views on the merits of SA. But will defend the British podcast. We have complained about the lack of communication recently no one more than you. There has been a concerted effort by the company to raise the profile of Mesoblast to the big institutional investors. Have you looked at the track record of these brokers? Did you look at the CV of the interviewer?
    Highbrow enough to be taken seriously but pitched at those with financial more than scientific backgrounds. We are not just the home of cricket.
    Shorting is the fault of the regulators. If you or I set up.a CFD or similar we would be subject strict margins. The shorters I expect don’t in reality have the same issues. When or should I say if, the GameStop scandal is properly investigated it will reveal the collusion that goes on. Some bright people (like some of the posters here) worked out what they were doing. That lesson from GameStop were being applied to other companies that WSB had worked out the shorters had the knives out for.
    Because the shorters weren’t prepared for these attacks, if it had been allowed to continue, then it would not just have been the hedge funds who were shorting that would have folded. How about the brokers who were paying the trading platforms? How about the stock lenders when there was no money to buy the shares back. On that matter, why would you lend shares when you know the plan here was to drive the company to bankruptcy. The shares you would get back then would be worthless. Unless of course you were leveraging your own short trades.
    I would not be surprised if the short reporting had “gaps”. How do you lend more than 100% of the issued shares in a company if your not cheating/acting fraudulently? They all closed ranks, it is a disgrace!
    To some degree this is going on with us I expect. But I think SI has enough on his plate don’t you?
    One final point if I may @Pledge?
    Many have commented how relaxed SI was with his British interview and have put it down to the trial data. Personally my theory is that he had heard you had gone on holiday and life would be a little quieter for a while.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.