MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

"Guideline" - General rule principle or piece of...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792

"Guideline" - General rule principle or piece of advice
    "Paradigm" - a pattern or model
    "Shift" -
    change in emphasis, direction, or focus (in this context)

Now lets apply these definitions to this thread. The thread is called "Paradigm Shift", it is about a change in emphasis, direction or focus of a model, in this case I take to mean Medical Treatment model but also by default, a change in the financial prospects of Mesoblast as a company.

The "guidelines" for posting were set out by the thread "sponsor" @ddwn, who summarised where they believed we were at the start of the year and invited the rest of us to contribute. @ddwn, also set out some general rules about what to post and what not to post.
    Do's
    - Do contribute to the discussion
    - Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
    - Do treat others (and our mods) with respect
    - Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
    - Do take our Terms of Use seriously

Don't
    - Do not be mean spirited
    - Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
    - Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
    - Do not post financial advice Do not advertise or post sponsored content

This is a popular thread as we wait for confirmation about the start of that "shift". The evidence is mounting and imo it will unfold throughout this year with each announcement increasing the excitement. I want to read the thoughts of all on this. There are some posters I particularly want to hear from and judging by the light bulbs these posts receive, so do many others.
    I try to reduce the clutter with the ignore and I would urge everyone to do the same with for instance those who have no financial interest in the company and no interest in posting thoughtful comment that adds to the debate whether good or bad. There are non holding posters who follow the company just as avidly as we do who post really good stuff, there is no set rule, please use your judgement. When you find yourself writing the same 2 sentence reply to the same idiots, then please consider just putting them on ignore and or reporting. If you are going to ignore, then may I suggest replying to that post saying why, to help others who are reading form their own opinion. But keep it polite.
    As for each other under the "Do's" please note the word "Respect".
    Sometime we all make mistakes and the meaning of a post is lost by an inadvertent word or typo . If your not sure, give that person the benefit of the doubt and perhaps ask them to clarify. It is often easily cleared up.
    Please let's keep this thread on point so we can encourage more posts from those we follow.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.