MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

You've been the one doing the twisting, sorry but I've...

1. 3,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1309
    You've been the one doing the twisting, sorry but I've discussing reducing the death toll and bang for buck, pharmaeconomics etc from the start of our chat.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/50036334/single

My other issue is you presume to know the data output of the secondary measures in the trial when no one here actually knows. With no data how is it possible to assume the treatment is or is not cost effective. Nor do we know what other treatments were applied prior to intubation and how long intubation was delayed later in the trial etc, nor the survival rates under SOC.

You think it is a wildly expensive product without knowing what it can do. All we know is that by the time the last readout happened the field of engagement had changed so much it was not possible that remestemcel-L could reach a better than 43% survival over SOC by the final readout.

And again, this is just ARDS caused by COVID19, the trial is not testing any of the other causes of ARDS.

Re you last comment, correct the trial data is not yet out. As for cost, so far there is nil data for secondary end points, the other costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.295B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.